Customer Notice – Coronavirus
Here at Battlefield Falconry Centre we will be continuing with our activities for as long as we can until we are informed otherwise. We wish to reassure our Customers that we will take every opportunity to maintain cleanliness at all times.
It is recommended that you follow the advice as issued by the NHS and the Government during your time with us to help contain the virus and prevent it spreading further.
The recommendations are:-
- Firstly do not attend if you have been in contact with anyone who currently has the virus.
- Secondly, do not attend if you have a continuous cough or flu like symptoms.
- Wash hands regularly for 20 seconds and use hand sanitiser if available – unfortunately we have not been able to purchase any since the out-break of the virus however, there are wash room facilities at the 1403 Farm Shop & Cafe.
- Cover your mouth and nose with your sleeve – not your hands – when you cough or sneeze – used tissues should be put in a bin.
- Keep an acceptable distance from other customers.
- We want you to get the best from the experience with us therefore we ask that you refrain from focusing on the media stance regarding the virus so that everyone can enjoy their time here at the Centre.
Thank you for taking the time to read this notice and for your understanding.
Mark and Staff at Battlefield Falconry Centre